Our Women’s Health Services
Harmony Healthcare Long Island provides a wide range of women’s health services that are available regardless of your insurance status or your ability to pay. Depending on your health care needs, we can provide medical treatment in many different specialties and areas of focus, including:
- Preventive Care
- Office Gynecology (routine check-ups, pap smears, pelvic and breast exams)
- Prenatal Care Assistance Program
- Perinatal & Infant Community Health Collaborative (PICHC)
- Baby Health Education
- Family Planning/Birth Control
- Pregnancy Testing
- Age-Appropriate Immunizations
- Healthy Lifestyle Risk Assessments
- Sexual Health
Personal Care from Experienced Physicians
Harmony Healthcare Long Island understands very well the unique health care needs of women.
Our caring and compassionate team of doctors and nurses provides personalized health services specifically designed to treat and manage women’s health issues.
Easily Accessible Women’s Health Care Services
Harmony Healthcare Long Island is an accessible and affordable solution to many women’s health problems. Our skilled physicians provide comprehensive women’s health services at convenient locations throughout Nassau County.
Our community-based health centers provide women of all ages with access to the expertise of experienced doctors and nurses.
Perinatal & Infant Community Health Collaborative (PICHC)
Free Services Available
We can assist you safely on our pregnancy journey-from prenatal care to post-partum care.
Community Health Workers Help With:
- Connection to community resources and support (food, clothing, housing, etc.)
- Education on topics related to pregnancy
- Developing birth and postpartum care plans
- Getting Health Insurance
- Finding a doctor & transportation
- Family planning services
- Finding parenting information
- Civic engagement
- Prenatal support group
Request an Appointment Today!
Harmony Healthcare Long Island’s compassionate doctors and nurses are available to provide you with a wide range of women’s health services. If you would like to schedule an appointment at one of our convenient neighborhood locations, please contact us today.